Phase One Flex Adapter for Sinar H Insert
Phase One®'s FlexAdaptor™ is a versatile sliding adaptor that allows Phase One's single shot direct digital imaging systems, the Phase One H 5, the Phase One H 10 and the Phase One H 20, to be mounted on various 4" x 5" view cameras from Sinar, Horseman, Cambo, Linhof, Toyo, and Arca Swiss
Once mounted, you can choose to shoot only once like you normally would with the Phase One H 5, the Phase One H 10 or Phase One H 20. Or you can choose to take two or three overlapping shots and stitch them together by software. The final result is a high resolution, panoramic image. Please note that Phase One H 20 only allows up to two overlapping shots.
- Captures moving and still subjects in all types of light via the renowned Phase One single shot technology
- Allows stitching of two or three image captures in order to generate panoramic images at resolutions up to 48 MB or 89 MB (for Phase One H 20)
- Enables easy mounting of any Phase One single shot camera back on 4" x 5" view cameras from Sinar, Horseman, Cambo, Linhof, Toyo, and Arca Swiss
- Comes with a specially made focusing screen that matches the focal plane of the 4" x 5" view camera and with masks that indicate the 1-2-3 shot areas
- Benefits from the functionality of the view camera in terms of image area, supported lenses, for instance wide–angle lenses, and tilt, swing, and shift functions (with few limitations to some cameras)